Thursday, September 11, 2014

Discovery Center

When starting at MTSU, I knew nothing about the Murfreesboro area. Ben and I moved to Nashville in 2011 and are still finding our way around Nashville, much less Murfreesboro! I drive to class, search for a parking spot, go to class and leave. There could be a Chik-fil-A or Target trip in there, maybe even Starbucks now, thanks to Melina. 

I have loved seeing more about this area through our class work. It was great stepping out of the classroom and exploring the Discovery Center. We'll be going back and taking Graham one day! 

Bonnie presented at my work's conference last year, and it was great getting to spend more time with her. She does a great job! I can't believe all of the useful material we left with! 




No comments:

Post a Comment