Monday, October 27, 2014

Our Last Class

I have to say... I am pretty bummed that our class is over so fast!  Honestly!  Weekend classes are usually tough because they are so quick and make for some pretty long days, but I really enjoyed this class with all of you.  I have a new outlook on science and am excited to put all of these practices to use!

My video wouldn't post on here, but I have shared it with my family and they loved it!



During lunch, we decided to have our own mini tailgate while watching the State game.  

The next week they were #1!! :)  Hail State!


This was my first science lesson to put together, and it was a learning experience for me.  It made me get outside and dig around and realize how important hands-on learning is for our students.  I loved the discussion that came out of our living and nonliving activity.  It will be a great way to get students engaged, thinking, and talking to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Your science lesson/activity was awesome.. definitely one of my favorites!! I love the tray idea! I will definitely be scouring Target now looking for them! =)

    ReplyDelete